Wow, John's a month old now. Time is flying. He is doing good, working on holding his head up and trying to move. He likes to be outside and he likes riding in the car. We are still trying to figure out a schedule but most days we do okay. He's also gaining weight. I took him yesterday and he weighed 10lbs. Two weeks ago he was only around 8 and a half lbs. He's eating good.
Hayden is enjoying school and he's learning a lot. He especially likes art, music, P.E. and the library, where he can check out a book each week. I'm including some pics from the last week or so. We took a picture with our Clemson hats on before the game last Saturday which was fun. John's is a little big and he liked staring at the orange bill. We tried to cheer the Tigers on but it didn't help! Hopefully this week will be better. But we'll be a house divided with Clemson playing The Citadel. Hayden says he's pulling for The Citadel. We'll have to see about that! I'll post more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment