Okay, so sorry I'm really behind. I've just been trying to keep up with everything and haven't had a chance to write. This two weeks were a little crazy as Heath was still gone and we were busy. Probably the most exciting thing was John reaching for a toy on the tray while in his swing. He even moved the rings up and down. I was excited so Hayden and I clapped for him and he smiled. He still doesn't do much else but it's a start.
Halloween was fun. Hayden was excited and John looked really cute in his Pea Pod outfit. We walked around the neighborhood and Hayden's bag got full. He informed me after we got home that his fingers were hurting from carrying the bag because it was so full. He got a lot of candy! Then we handed out candy and Hayden played with the neighbor kids. He had a blast. And the next day, Daddy came home so Hayden was really excited. We all glad he's home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment