The past month has been busy. I didn't realize I was this behind on posting but that's life! I'm frantically getting ready for Christmas and trying to make sure everything gets done. Hayden is doing good in school and still likes it most days. He's learning how to write correctly and read. He even read several board books to John last week. He loves John and doesn't understand why he can't see him all the time even when John's sleeping! He excited about Christmas and loves helping me decorate and bake cookies!
John is a good baby if only we could get him to sleep by himself. He would much rather be snuggled up to Heath or I than alone in his crib. We are still working on sitting up, he's getting stronger but not there quite yet. And he did roll over from his stomach to his back but only twice. And he hasn't done it again. He's still working on trying to roll from back to stomach. He does move himself around on the floor when he's on his back. He throws his legs to the side and then somehow moves himself around. It's pretty funny! He also likes to move a lot now when he's having his diaper changed. He likes to put his feet down and push off so he looks like he's going to propel off the table. FUN! He's also making lots of sounds and noises. We do the raspberry thing to him and he likes it so now he's doing it back. He also "talks" too when he feels he's being ignored. He has to get his 2 cents in between all his brother's talking, who's rarely quiet! He's also gaining weight, 15.29 pounds at his last checkup. And the shots weren't quite as bad this time. We'll probably start some rice cereal soon.
The week of Thanksgiving, we went to North Carolina to visit Heath's parents and have John baptized. We had a nice ceremony Sunday afternoon and Big Daddy baptized John. My parents, sister and brother-in-law were able to come. Plus Heath's grandmothers, Aunts and Uncle and family friends were there. It was nice and John did pretty good. While we were there, we took Hayden to the Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and he loved it. It was not too big and he really enjoyed it. We also stopped by the beach and walked out onto the pier and down on the beach. Hayden wanted to stay and play but it was cold and windy. I told him we'd come back when the weather was warmer. We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving and then had a crazy day getting back home. John got tired before we got on the second plane and wanted me to walk around. But I couldn't because we were taxing to take off. So he screamed for about 15 min before falling asleep. I felt really bad especially since I was in first class but there wasn't much I could do. Everyone was really nice but I still felt bad. Okay, here's several photos from the last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment