I haven't posted in a few weeks because there's not a whole lot going on. I've only taken a few pictures of John and then of Hayden dyeing Easter eggs last night. The weather has been crazy, in the 70s for a few days and then cold again. We even had snow last weekend but thankfully it melted the next day. It was a wet snow and messy and then even messier as it melted. The backyard hasn't been dry in weeks.
Here's a quick update, John is really crawling now and all over the place. Which is kinda of a pain. Now I can't just sit him down and have him stay put, he moves. But on the flip side, he can entertain himself a little better. I just have a watch his every move b/c of course he goes for everything he shouldn't. He's talking more and he has his second tooth. Probably more on the way soon b/c the drooling is out of control! He's eating great and likes to feed himself. He enjoys having the teething biscuits and wagon wheels at the end of his meal. We tried yogurt yesterday morning and he seems to like that too.
Grace is still growing and almost full grown. She was spayed about a week ago and did okay. It was nice b/c she was out of it and really calm for a few days!!! She's back to normal now and back to digging up the yard and eating poo!
Hayden is doing good, he's on Spring Break this week. But since Heath is not on break, Hayden is having his tonsils out on Monday. So wish us well and I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment