Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week 52- Happy Birthday John

This was last week. Heath pulled out all his old army stuff for Hayden and John wanted to play too. He put this on himself. It's the inner liner so not heavy!
John in his new fire car "I think I might like this present!" John had more fun with the paper than anything else! I'm having fun now!
Yummy cake!! We sang Happy Birthday while I held John's hands so he didn't touch the lit candle and then he dug right in. He really liked the cake and ate a big piece! He kept looking around as he was shoving cake in his mouth like it was too good and someone was going to take it away from him!
John's cake plus he had a little smash cake just for him!
John is a year old!! We had a party with a few friends on Sunday the 2nd. We had cake and opened presents and John loved it! The above pics show the fun. We went to the doctor today for his checkup. He weighs 22 lbs and is 30.5 inches. We had to have shots today so he's been a little fussy. He has however been sleeping through the night the past couple of nights. Hopefully that will continue. That's about all for now. We are gearing up for school to start. We find out who Hayden's teacher will be on Friday and then school starts Tuesday!

No comments: