Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weeks 6 & 7

So I'm a little behind on pictures. John is smiling more and talking more. He does lots of oohs and aahs and funny noises. He likes to be held most of the time and he's really fussy at night which is why I haven't updated this in a few weeks. Most nights he screams for awhile before he can go to sleep. He must think he's going to miss something by going to bed. But once he's asleep, he'll usually sleep for 5-6 hours. So it works out okay.

The other reason I'm a little behind is that Hayden was sick again and out of school for a couple of days. He's better now and back in school. We've also been getting ready for the big post wide yard sale and Heath's parents coming for a visit. So it's been a little crazy. I'm ready for everything to slow down for awhile before the holiday craziness. Here's a few more photos from the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Glad to hear you're all doing well, though I'm sure you could do without the evening fussiness. We want to come visit and meet John once Mr. Hayes gets over his perpetual daycare cold. Tomorrow is his last day, so hopefully, we can see you soon!